Healthcare facility cleaning must be handled by highly trained personnel due to the potential spread of infectious disease primarily MRSA (Staph), HCAHPS compliance, HIPAA compliance and blood-borne pathogens. Cleaning chemicals must meet requirements for the killing of staph and a host of other diseases that we will not discuss which is readily available from all chemical manufacturers.
What we offer:
- Cost reduction – Outsourcing the cleaning of your facility allows you to concentrate on providing needed medical services to your patients.
- MCP complies and is orientated on all their rules and regulations.
- MCP prevents facility-acquired infections.
- MCP is mindful of patient sensitivity.
- We can provide on-site management for larger facilities
MCP personnel is trained in:
- Proper chemical, equipment and methods of cleaning
- HIPAA Compliance
- MRSA Cleaning Methods
- Terminal Cleaning Methods
- Blood-Borne Pathogen Certified
- MCP Blood-Borne Pathogen Written Plan Available for Review
We offer an integrated solution to all your building service needs. Call us today for a free no-obligation estimate that will show you how we can be part of your team in cost containment and facility maintenance. 309-346-8342